By Total Recruit Ltd | 10 August 2020 | 0 Comments

EU Settlement Scheme

If you are an EU citizen, you and your family members (including non-EU citizens) need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue to live, work and study in the UK.

Even if you have lived in the UK for many years or you have a permanent residence document, you still need to apply.

You do not need to apply if you have indefinite leave to remain or enter, or you are an Irish citizen, but you can if you want to.

The online application checks your identity and UK residence, and asks you to declare any criminal convictions. The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021.

For information about applying, visit the GOV.UK page or speak to your local Total Recruit Office.