Crystal Clear Compliance
Transparency for peace of mind
The demands of modern life have never been higher and so the pressure is on to secure that position.
Thankfully, an area of HR that has come into focus is effective Recruitment Compliance. Crucial to the successful screening of new employees, at Total Recruit, we adhere to all industry regulations. All candidates are also registered in-house and interviewed on a one to one basis instilling confidence into our clients. Our process begins with all right to work documentation being checked at registration. This is then followed up by a weekly audit, with all candidates’ documents approved before being placed with a client.
As a team, we are focused on transparency and believe in sharing as much information with our clients as possible. You’ll, therefore, find everything you need via our secure database including induction paperwork, candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and our licenses etc.
If you’d like to find out more please get in touch with our team for up-to-date compliance advice. We are ethical, compliant and we want to help you find the best talent for your business.
- Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Employment Agencies Act 1973
- Gangmasters Licensing Act 2004
- Gangmasters (Licensing Conditions) Rules 2006
- Agency Workers Regulation 2010
- Data Protection Act 1998
- The Equality Act 2010
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- 44-47 of the Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003
- Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006
- Association of Labour Providers
- Stronger Together